Saturday, June 16, 2007

Yes I Am........

Stilllll PACKING........... And the most embarrassing/frustrating result is two of my swap packages are going to be later then I like. Mainly due to trying to fit a 3 bedroom house into a one bedroom apartment. I have never been this late with a single swap. And now this. I guess it's part of the process.
The good news is I will be mailing them out soon! And they will be extra special (they are almost finished, just a few touches more)
Forgive me ladies.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy... said...

They won't care... I didn't!

10:52  
Blogger GirlyWithATwist said...

There is nothing to forgive. It's completely understandable with the big move and all. I am sure that the package will be well worth the wait and I will wait patiently. - Tea Pal

23:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home