Thursday, June 07, 2007

In Case You Are Wondering......

I have not fallen off the face of the Earth. I am packing to move to a nifty new apartment. The ACTUAL move doesnt happen until the 28th of this month. The PACKING only happens in my one and a half day off time frame. I am insane.

I'm excited but moving from a 3 bedroom house (yes one is the studio whichwill be no more) to a get but much smaller one bedroom apartment is testing even my packing/storing skills. So if I am not around for a while Do. Not. Be. Alarmed. I am fine and going nuts.
I will post ASAP. Ta ta for now. The boxes are calling.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have your coffee swap box ready...would you like it now at the old place or wait and receive it at the new place?

11:55  
Blogger Coley said...

awww thanks Kelly!! I hope that the colors were ok for you :) Also, good luck with your move, I've been lurking on your blog since the beginning of ISE4! It's great to finally be able to comment :)

00:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home