Monday, April 23, 2007

Coffee Swap 2!!

Yep I'm starting the swap cycle again. ISE4, Sockret Pal, now this, including my second addition,

I had a great time last go'round so I'm looking forward to this one too!
As usual there are questions to answer so here goes....

QUESTIONS
1. Whole bean or ground?
Ground please. I dont have a grinder.
2. Fully-loaded or decaf?
If it's not fully loaded what's the point?
3. Regular or flavored?
Both.
4. How do you drink your coffee?
I snarf it up my nose through a straw...LOL. Seriously, usually hot but I do love speciality drinks too
5. Favorite coffee ever?
Wow. That's like asking who is my favorite niece or nephew. I haven't met one I don't like yet.
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do?
If I had my druthers: something with body, flavored is fine.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee?
Biscotti, chocolate, scones, ummm anything really but sweet stuff is pretty good.
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences?
Not that I can think of right now.
9. Yarn/fiber you love?
Silk,cashmere, wool, sockweight, laceweight
10. Yarn/fiber you hate?
Acrylics, neon colors, not too fond of bulky weight.
11. What's on your needles?
Which set? 3 pair socks, shawl, sweater (aran, own design)
12. Favorite colors?
Am not fond of neon colors right now.Have lots of blues, greens and browns. Jewel tones are good too.
13. Allergies?
Horses and cats.
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest?
Love lots of things, life, my family, my profession, knitting and good friends. REALLY dont like grumpy cardiologists. And HATE this whole massacre thing, especially defenseless students.

Ok there's more then you probably wanted to know.

3 Comments:

Blogger bigyarnmama said...

Hey Kelly, the coffee swap looks great- what is the blog site? I am going to see the yarn harlot next month and she seems like so much fun. Thanks for your blog!

19:56  
Blogger Unknown said...

www.coffeeswap.blogspot.com
The harlot rocks!

21:54  
Blogger Noneofyourbusiness. said...

Kells, you made it on the Harlot's blog!!!! You're the only one out of SnB that did! Go check it out!
-DanaDana

23:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home