Thursday, May 03, 2007

A Weekend In Kentucky

Yes folks, it's running of The Kentucky Derby this weekend. And, of course, I am working. This is not a bad thing though. The general flavor of Louisville on this particular weekend tends to be a little more over the top then I prefer. Traffic will suck. People will be nuts. And it will be an otherwise fatiguing day.
I would prefer to be home in Lexington watching the Derby in my parents living room, eating mom's cooking, celebrating Kentucky tradition and my father's upcoming birthday (73 years and counting. That's Dad, not the Derby).
Happy Kentucky Derby Day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just read your blog and was interested to know if there are any knitting groups in Lexington, Ky.

I moved here 6 years ago and enjoy knitting. It would be fun to knit with a group.

Maria
aandmstansfield@insightbb.com

07:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home