Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Ok It's Official!!

I sent off the first swap box today!! It's my first time to send anything in a swap! I hope that I put enough stuff in it.. It just seemed like I could have stuffed more in there.

I had my cloths (I sent two, couldnt decide which to send), a little something for Halloween, since that is coming up soon, a knitting knick knack, a note, some wonderful yarn that is almost too pretty for knitting into anything, and a place to write patterns. I guess thats enough...

So now it's off to the next swap box

6 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

ahh, a swapper's work is never done .... :-)

22:46  
Blogger annmarie said...

Hey there, Kelly. I happen to know that I'm the recipient of all this and now I can hardly wait! :)

20:35  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

That sounds life such fun! I haven't taken part in any swaps yet myself.

14:40  
Blogger knitfriendly said...

Sounds like fun! Thanks for visiting my blog! :) Come again soon. :)

22:36  
Blogger Micky said...

Thanks for stopping by my place. I didn't think I'd have any comments on my Star Trek post.
Congrats on your first swap!
:)

10:29  
Blogger Leigh said...

Hi. I saw your blog newly listed on the Southern Knit Bloggers webring and wanted to come visit. Are you knitting a pair of socks each month? Wow that's great. I love your Garterlac Scarf. The color sequencing is really nice.

23:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home