Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Dishcloth Possibilities


This is one of my Dishcloth Shuffle possibilities. Mom (the sock snarf) is also a dishcloth snarf! And loves this one. If I can get it in the mail and off to my recipient I will be thrilled! LOL Seriously, I like this pattern quite a bit [thank you Dave!] and may use it for Christmas presents as well as general gifts!
After a day in front of a computer at work learning a new charting system, I'm ready to spend the rest of the night knitting. And will probably fall asleep in mid-stitch!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

You're welcome! I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who falls asleep with the needles in hand :-)

23:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
I just found your blog and I saw your comment about a Stitch and Bitch group - is there one here in Lexington? Could you email me some details, that is, if you're willing for more knitting groupies..
My address is julene.jones@uky.edu.

Thanks!
Julene

15:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home