Tuesday, August 29, 2006

MY August Socks!!


Here is my August entry for SAM-2. Just a plain ol' sock done in Opal Petticoat! I think they are snazzy, although the girls at work kept having Easter flashes while I was knitting them. Something about pastels, go figure! Actually, I'm pretty pleased with them and I am about two inches from finishing the pink and black ones that I hold so dear to my heart!

This week has kicked my bottom, what with orientation and all. BUT I am in the final stretch and soon to be well oriented and ready to hit the floor running! Taaa daaaaahhh!! And now? I have some great socks to work in too...

I'm waiting to see how well I do working two jobs. I haven't done that in a while and hope I can keep up the pace. I think I have it spread out pretty well though. Three nights at my first job, two days off then two days at the second. I shouldn't have too much of a problem. Plenty of rest in between the night and day shifts. And a nice stretch before I start the nights again. We will see.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

No, not Easter. Sherbet!!! Well, except for the blue. Okay, Easter it is. :-)

11:15  
Blogger lexa said...

Very pretty colors - and they are Eastery!

18:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home