Monday, September 25, 2006

Didn't Get Washed Away

It's bright and sunshiny here in KY. Thank goodness. I haven't seen that much rain in a while. But we got through it and life goes on.

I received my Knitting Tea Swap 2 recipient this weekend and have made contact with her. I will probably be posting her package sooner then I thought. Seems she and I have a lot in common. I have already bought the yarn to send. Now all I need to do is get my tea in place.

I visited Dave's blog again and sure enough, still more KALs to join. The Fall Cable Knit Along and Tweeding Along. I REALLY need to stay away from Dave's blog. He's quite the influence. But it's a good one so that's not too bad. He finds all kinds of great KALs and swaps! Darn it.

Am almost finished with the ISE scarf and will send when I am finished. Can't wait for that! I looked at the end of my blog and realized there are only 91 days until Christmas!! ARGHHHHHHHH...

Oh well...

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

My evil plan to take over the world one KAL at a time is working !!!!

17:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home