Monday, August 14, 2006

Well, I've done it now

Ok... I'm getting wayyy to enthusiastic. First I join the ISE3, then I join the Sock of The Month2, THEN I sign up for the Conquering Cables site and I think somewhere in there I'm doing something with dishclothes.
Sounds pretty intimidating doesnt it? Well, let's look at the big picture...............
If I'm only knitting 1 pair of socks a month, someone in the family isn't getting socks for Christmas.
If I don't knit dishclothes at a rate of 3-5 a month then someone at work isnt getting a Christmas present.
I am designing a cable sweater out of Donegal Tweed for mom as we speak ( sort of, swatches are completed anyway)
Even so, I hadnt thought of any scarves so this one is new for me and mine.
I think I will be ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home