Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ok Its Addicting. I'm A Joiner!!

Yep, I have joined another swap and some MORE knit-alongs. I guess it keeps me off the streets and out of trouble. LOL
I loved International Scarf Exchange 3. So when the sign-ups were opened for #4, I was right there on top of it all!
Then I let Dave lead me astray again and joined the Cover Your Head KAL. And it is worth it to note that he also is in SAM KAL 3. Hmmmmmm..... I sense a pattern here (pardon the pun!)


I usually don't get into the KALs that involve books. Usually because the books don't interest me enough to warrant more then one or two projects. HOWEVER, I love the Favorite Socks book from Interweave and of course, I had to join. C'est la vie.

At least I will be busy and Christmas will be tended to with all the fun knitting I am going to be doing the next few months.

2 Comments:

Blogger Abigail said...

Oh, thanks a lot gal! I just have to join the Favortie socks KAL.

But I am having problems join. The email addy on thier blog is incorrect. Do you have the correct one?

Thanks Abigail

22:19  
Blogger Jennifer said...

OOH - I hadn't seen that sock book yet. I just ordered it online. Thanks for the tip. Maybe I'll have to join the KAL, too.

09:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home