Monday, February 12, 2007

Finally Better

I'm alive. And moving. AND able to breath now that the whole respiratory thing has gone. I haven't been to work in a week and a half. And don't feel the least bit upset or guilty. It was enough to be stuck in bed coughing my lungs out. And I have my doctor excuse in hand!
BUT while I was coughing my lungs out I did get two "We Call Them Pirates" hats completed. My hands can't lie still long. One hat in the traditional black and white for my son. And the other in a pink/green heather and white for me (so far. remember the knitting snarfs I am related to). I am going to try to get to work tomorrow night. And will be bebopping to the doc's tomorrow AM. Surely they will pronounce me cured.
I have another mammogram scheduled for Thursday AM. Apparently there was something up with the first one. Not to worry. Am certain its something up with the actual film/process. No lumps or bumps here! Keep your fingers crossed and we will see whats up.
Ta taaaaa everyone! It's time for bed. This bug has kicked my bottom and I'm exhausted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home