Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Coffee Swap Questions!

It's good to be back blogging w/ everyone again! Work has been crazy and my son is getting ready to leave for the Airforce in twoweeks. So my time is spent doing other things.
I had lost track of time. Thank goodness my Coffee Swap partner nudged me about the Swap questions! Here they are!

QUESTIONS1. Whole bean or ground? Ground
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Definately loaded.
3. Regular or flavored? Both!
4. How do you drink your coffee?W/ cream and sweetner. Hot or cold it doesnt matter.
5. Favorite coffee ever? No preference.
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? I love all coffee except bitter.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Biscotti, cookies, ummm anything really.
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? nope
9. Yarn/fiber you love? Natural
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Acrylic
11. What's on your needles?Christmas presents!
12. Favorite colors? Jewel tones
13. Allergies? Horses. So no horse hair yarn.
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? Well I'm crazy busy and my heart is going to basic soon. Otherwise nope nothing at all!

Thanks pal for waiting on me. Youre the bomb!
KellyD

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey... thanks for visiting my blog. I love when nurses give me advice. It sucks being new and having such a steep learning curve.

23:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home