Sunday, October 29, 2006

Birthday Girl

Yesterday was my birthday. And of course I worked my weekend job. BUT I will say that working and getting weekend PAY wasnt such a bad thing. After work I drove home and changed, then went to the SNB meeting we have a ReBelle, our knitting store!! It was fun, I was tired and basically chilled with friends. It was a good day.
And no. I'm not telling you how old I am LOL
(I WILL tell you that in my youth, bets were taken that I might or might not make it to 30. And I am well beyond that!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Happy birthday!!

19:33  
Blogger Turtle Runner said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And Thank You for thebeautiful scarf!! :o)

00:07  
Blogger babette said...

happy belated birthday & very nice scarf you made for the ISE 3 swap. Loved the colors!

06:22  
Blogger Abigail said...

Happy Birthday!

Did you eat some more chocolate to celebrate?

20:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home