Tuesday, October 10, 2006

An Update

I bought a new digital camera last Thursday. Working as much as I have has left me with no time to download the program to transfer the pictures to the computer. And, subsequently to my blogs.
Just let it be known I received my Chocolate Swap package last Friday!! It is amazing and I, hopefully, will be able to download the program after work so everyone can see my SWAG!!

I sent off my KTS2 package last Thursday and am waiting for her to receive that. I'm off Wednesday and Thursday and want, no NEED, to KNIT!!! Look at the bottom of this blog, Christmas is fast approaching and I don't have the pairs of socks I usually have knitted by this time each year. I need almost two dozen and only have 14 pair. I am distraught.

Other then that? Life is good and work is going well. I need to get busy and get back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home