Sunday, August 24, 2008

I Love My Cell Phone!

Ok... I STILL haven't found my digital camera. So I snapped a pic with my cell phone and sent it to myself. It's always a gamble when I do this. Sometimes the picture shows up and sometimes it disappears who knows where.
(Some where there are some verrrrry interesting pictures of knitting.
Thats all I'm sayin')

This hat isn't the first item for my Grandson to be. But it is the first completed one. His father has one very similar to it............

[note: this picture is about 3 years old]

I have a few more things in the works and more ideas. Wyatt is due in December. So I have a bit of time. I think he may be the only one receiving knitted items this year!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

08:54  
Blogger Abigail said...

I see you. And I love the hat.

08:02  
Blogger Robyn Wade said...

I love it. He is going to be the hippest kid on his block!

09:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home