Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Until Then.....

As of right now I am at the end of orientation for a new position in a new hospital (ICU RN Neurosurgical ICU at the Medical Center).

Most importantly, I am also settling in to the new position of being a grandmother to Wyatt. Here he is at 20 weeks!!!

He looks just like his daddy did at that age!
I will return full force with some knitting images as soon as I find my camera in the moving mess. Did I tell you guys I moved into my new house too at the beginning of July ??? I've been busy, busy, busy...

3 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

I love the name Wyatt. So beautiful. So exciting.

05:04  
Blogger Kathy... said...

WOW! They already have (him) named? Grant was not officially named (well the middle name wasn't decided upon anyway) till right before he went home from the hospital. Even the first name was up for debate till my daughter finally gave in....(I think it was right after giving birth, perhaps she was just too tired to fuss about it anymore) LOL!

Just wait - being a grandma is just totally the most awesome thing in the world..... you are going to LOVE it!!

Congrats on the new job (hope it's not too strenuous/long hours) and the new house. Yep - sounds like you have been a busy busy girl!

07:41  
Blogger Janis said...

Hope everything goes well! Good to hear from you. :D

10:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home