Friday, July 08, 2011

See? I'm still here.

Yes, I am alive and well. Work has been taking it's toll and I have been off for seven weeks (8?) recovering. Hopefully I can get back to work in the next day or two. The "break" isn't so bad. I have been working so much my knitting had suffered. :( (read this as practically no knitting)

As I have been improving during this time, I started digging out old projects and returned to knitting. SO I'm knitting, back to blogging and have already knit a pair of socks. I have two UFO shawls that are next and then several smaller "this and thats" to assess and finish or frog. W00t! I hope to return to posting here fairly often as well. TTYL!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy... said...

Hi Kelly,

Good to see an update from you. Don't work so hard when you get back to the grind!!

Can you believe how old our grand-babes are getting??? Isn't it amazing that they are aging, and we are not! Funny how that works!

13:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home