Monday, December 29, 2008

So Here We Are...

Two and a half years ago I started this blog with the best of intentions. A moderately regular communication with fellow knitters about my latest projects and knitting thoughts in general. Of course there would be some added notes about life and politics and other things in general.

As of this moment my regularity is firmly planted in the irregularity of my entries. I'm not going to sit here and tell any of you that I will be blogging every day. We all know better. And I'm not even going to say that without a doubt I will be blogging once a week. I am going to say that I will be trying to blog a bit more frequently (then once a month, if then) and make the entries a bit more interesting then a quiz or a YouTube clip.

There.

How's that for a resolution?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy... said...

And.....how about a new grandbaby photo????

19:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home