Monday, September 17, 2007

Dishcloth Swap Topic 2

"FIA" Dishcloth Swap Monday Topic #2 When you knit or crochet dishclothes, washclothes or face clothes, what do you use? What size needle or hook? Wood? what type? Metal? Plastic? A specific Brand? Why do you love that needle or hook so much? Is there one you are dying to try? Is there a particular yarn you love and use all the time for clothes? What is so special about it?

I use Sugar N Cream and #6 or #7 10" straight needles. I like this particular size bcause the pattern I use (which is my own) comes out firm and quite useful as a dishcloth. I use both of these simply because out of all of them, they work the best.

Oh! Does it count that I answered the first question in the comments? Or do I need to switch it to the blog?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home