Well now that life has settled down a bit and I am getting my life out of boxes, I'm joining another swap.
Yes! It's the Fall Into Autumn dishcloth exchange! And in the spirit of such fun and frolic here is my questionnaire
1. Do you knit or crochet? How long have you been doing it?
I knit. Probably on and of for 30 years.
2. Have you made dishcloths
before? Do you use them yourself, give them as gifts, or both?
Yes I have made them before. And I love them! I use them myself and give them as gifts.
3. What's your favorite cotton to make cloths from? What cotton would you like to try that you haven't before ?
I use Sugar N Cream, and Peaches N Creme. I'd like to try something a bit fancier and of smaller weight.
4. If you knit, do you prefer circular or straight needles? For all, do you prefer wooden, metal, or plastic needles?
Straight for dishcloths
. Wooden about a #6 or #7.
5. What are your favorite colors? Any colors you don't like much?
I pretty much like them all.
6. What do you like best about Autumn?
Cooler weather and the fall leaves.
7. Pies: Pumpkin? Apple? Pecan? All of em? or No Thanks!
In this order: Pumpkin, Mince, Apple, Pecan, then the rest.
8. When you were a kid, were you the one who couldn't wait to get started with school , or the one who overslept on the 1st day?
Up and ready to go!!!
9. Do you celebrate Halloween? (The real key here guys is especially knowing if you have an aversion to the holiday or little goodies/decorations associated with it, given the timeframe
of the swap)
I was born close enough to Halloween to consider myself an honorary Halloween baby. And I collect pumpkins (but not enough to make my house look like a pumpkin patch!)
10. If you had to choose just 3 edible 'goodies' to eat for a full year, what 3 would you choose?
Chocolate, Shortbread. And I'm not sure what else. I need to think about this one.
11. Do you have any pets? Kids? Husbands who seem like kids? ;)
One son. Who is amazingly independent.
12. If you were to describe a particular yarn that shares traits of your personality, what would it be and why?
Wool tweed. Sturdy, functional, and relatively beautiful.
13. Do you use your cloths mostly for dishcloths, or as facecloths?
but some face clothes.
14. Favorite Fall Holiday: Halloween or Thanksgiving and why? (Feel free to share another fall memory if you do not celebrate either of these holidays)
Thanksgiving. The family gets together and hangs out. We don't have the opportunity very often.
15. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should know about?
Allergic to horses and cats. Not too fond of cats for me. But I'm certain your cat is just fine. and I don't mind hearing pet stories. And yes, I am a dog person. LOL